Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03733 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,526 Lari (₨40,885) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)