Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39034 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,682 Lari (4,310元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)