Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38257 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,722 Lari (元4,501) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)