Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02257 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,130 Lari (¥94,394) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)