Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,234 Lari (838,136 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)