Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.431 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,093 Lari (£610) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)