Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.774 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,296 Lari (NZ$1,294) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)