Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33057 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,114 Lari (Q6,395) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)