Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.674 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,728 Lari (24,834 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)