Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,058 Lari (7,202 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)