Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,219 Lari (3,279 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)