Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,210 Lari (3,247 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)