Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,362 Lari (3,247 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)