Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,487 Lari (COL$1,756,272) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)