Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,594 Lari (COL$1,861,754) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)