Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26911 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,171 Lari (8,066 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)