Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,737 Lari (R$ 4,440) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)