Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.054 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,676 Lari (€549) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)