Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,844 Lari (€646) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)