Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03128 GEL / BDT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,676 Lari (Taka 53,570) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)