Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40156 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,747 Lari (元4,350) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (28 minutes ago)