Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.864 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,964 Lari (€686) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)