Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37363 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,623 Lari (元4,345) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)