Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38686 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,748 Lari (元4,517) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)