Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41097 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,717 Lari (元4,178) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)