Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34283 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,698 Lari (元7,869) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)