Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.999 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,088 Lari (C$1,044) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)