Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,402 Lari (C$1,168) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)