Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.866 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,927 Lari (€1,719) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)