Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,047 Lari (€1,204) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)