Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.558 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,575 Lari (€1,789) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)