Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04441 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,111 Lari (47,533 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)