Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.908 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,767 Lari (926 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)