Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.662 GEL / LYD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 15,000 Lari (9,026 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)