Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.727 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,125 Lari (2,388 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)