Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.838 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,917 Lari (1,043 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)