Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.818 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,364 Lari (2,400 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)