Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07062 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,723 Lari (24,403 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)