Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,670 Lari (1,646,107 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)