Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,727 Lari (846,670 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)