Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02311 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,807 Lari (Shilling164,701) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)