Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02375 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,989 Lari (Shilling168,001) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)