Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02603 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,095 Lari (Shilling157,290) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)