Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02213 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,169 Lari (¥98,004) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)