Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02164 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,212 Lari (¥102,210) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)