Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03813 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,732 Lari (₨45,433) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)