Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03768 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,961 Lari (₨105,140) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)