Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04513 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,172 Lari (руб 70,282) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)