Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 21,419 Lari (5,550,520 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)