Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03978 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,275 Lari (₨82,341) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)