Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 GEL / MMK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,853 Lari (1,046,644 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)