Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03479 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 750 Lari (₨21,559) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)