Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.666 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,015 Lari ($1,131) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (20 minutes ago)