Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.398 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,495 Lari ($623) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)