Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.336 GEL / OMR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,448 Lari (﷼ 386) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)