Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.340 GEL / OMR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,218 Lari (﷼ 823) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)