Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02203 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,575 Lari (₨71,479) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)