Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.458 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,630 Lari (1,118KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)