Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.486 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,526 Lari (1,027KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)