Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,748 Lari (R$ 4,822) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)