Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 GEL / KMF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,679 Lari (289,514 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)