Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 GEL / KMF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,488 Lari (654,443 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)