Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 GEL / KMF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,789 Lari (302,556 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)