Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00555 GEL / KMF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,750 Lari (675,178 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)