Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Lari (1,380 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)