Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,362 Lari (1,189,082 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)