Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04151 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,586 Lari (₨38,208) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)