Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,275 Lari (€755) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)