Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07904 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,855 Lari ($U23,466) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)