Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,980 Lari (R$ 4,754) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)