Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34859 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,542 Lari ($b4,423) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)