Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,773 Lari (COL$2,098,157) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (43 minutes ago)