Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,822 Lari (COL$4,535,584) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)