Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,786 Lari (COL$2,031,321) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)