Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01860 GEL / JMD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,208 Lari (J$172,527) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)