Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.637 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 56% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,055 Lari (€1,917) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)